Over the past 6 years, we have supported with organizations to conduct high quality researches, develop strategy documents, deliver professional courses and lots more. Few examples of consultancies we have delivered include the following:
1. Mid-term evaluation of the SURE-P Maternal, Newborn and Child Health project in Bauchi, Kaduna, FCT, Bayelsa, Anambra and Lagos States;
2. Evaluation of the African Union support to stem the Ebola outbreak in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone;
3. Training of Chief Medical Directors of private and public hospitals on population health and healthcare leadership (delivered as a member of the Healthcare Leadership Academy)
4. Reversible male contraceptives survey in Lagos, kano and FCT;
5. Mental health in Nigeria survey across all Nigeria’s 36 States
6. Documentation of Nigeria’s pandemic preparedness prior to COVID-19, Nigeria’s response to COVID-19 and plans for future epidemic preparedness;
7. Impact evaluation of Maternal, Newborn and Child Health interventions funded by the TY Danjuma Foundation over a 10-year period
8. Documentation of FHI360’s primary health care and nutrition project at Dikwa, Borno State
9. Data collection and evidence generation for the Giving Birth in Nigeria MNCH Project, implemented by Nigeria Health Watch, EpiAFRIC and Africare across Seven States in Nigeria.
10. Rapid Assessment of Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR) with focus on Tuberculosis in Niger, Bauchi, Abuja, Kano, Lagos, Rivers and Anambra States.
11. Baseline Survey for Prevalence and Incidence of Obstetric Fistula in Katsina State and Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.